[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 24 11:34:07 PDT 2001

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:
>We've had lemon water, people didn't like it.
Was sweetener available?  if it was available, then people are just being
lazy and thoughtless. Perhaps a sign of explanation would help.
<pre>
			    DIY Lemon-aid
			  1: Fill container
	       2: add sweetener of your choice to taste
	     This method used to be considerate to those
		      with health considerations
</pre>

>Gatorade and Water will also be provided.
Well gatorade is sugar laden, and water is, well just water (and often
nasty with nothing to hide the chlorine taste)

At least consider a secondary section of lemon water.  Then people who
do not have a choice due to health considerations will have at least
*some* variety.

Filip