[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 12:57:08 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/24/2001 3:25:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alban at socket.net writes:

> Carbs are nice, but there are people who prefer straight protein
> as well, and if you're going to offer a wide choice in the one, why
> not do the same for the other?

Because it has to be served buffet style, outdoors, to 800 people in Pennsic
weather conidtions with the kitchen rather far away...Even crap meat for 800
is expensive, as well, and the worse the cut of meat, the more cooking it
needs, and may not be palatable cold...

Sorry for answering for you, Jadwiga, but I thought since I'm familiar with
the event and Alban isn't, it might help...

Brangwayna Morgan