[Sca-cooks] Vincent's Book and Alban's Opening

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Tue Jul 24 17:39:01 PDT 2001

>>I should open on Friday,
>>10 August, at roughly 9:15 AM, give or take a few minutes. Don't
>>all of you swamp me at once, now, y'hear?
>Nope.  We'll start lining up at 8 a.m., just like for AS classes!

And if I hear one sound from any of you, one sound before I open officially,
I won't open up at all until noon!

(I'm serious. I wake up very slowly, and it's been even worse the last
couple of months. I need to wake up gradually; I need to get breakfast
half-way through my system; I need the caffeine.)

Alban, professional morning grump, who hopes he won't have to
get professionally trained Hordespeople to stand guard