[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 25 08:12:08 PDT 2001

I think we checked a couple of years ago around here and the Landover/New
Carrollton area of the DC suburbs...we found nothing.  I'll check again, but in
the past we haven't been able to find anything that was at least reasonably
close.  Olwen, you guys are fairly far away from us, so getting dry ice up there
would be very difficult for us...about a 2 hour drive!  But thanks for the
thoughts....

Kiri