[Sca-cooks] Spices and Cooking (oop)

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Jul 25 10:48:31 PDT 2001

>...to get out is by the usual internal route?

if I remember right, that the primary route for the un-used matter, and the
'depleted' stuff. Now where did all the nutrients and other solubles [
non-nutrients] go to ?? Into solution with the 90% water of the body, and
travel to the various usage zones.  Easiest exit from that point ??   Is the
liquid waste system; Sweat being one part of that system.  Ru, trying to
keep it simple and polite.