[Sca-cooks] Spices and Cooking (oop)

Wed Jul 25 12:28:39 PDT 2001

That depends on how it has been processed and packaged.  The sausage got
cooked, the hamburger got tossed.

The problem with refrigerators is they don't have the air flow to keep
moisture from building up on the meat and giving bacteria an environment to
flourish and even if they did most fresh meat we purchase is cryovac
processed (or "wet" aged) which doesn't last as well or have as fine a
flavor as dry aged.

Bear