[Sca-cooks] Spices and Cooking (oop)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jul 26 06:35:18 PDT 2001

That would probably also explain why my grandparents always did their butchering
in late November/early December (Shenandoah Valley of Virginia).

There has to be some kind of difference between the way meat is aged properly
and meat that has been in your fridge for a week.  I'm not a scientist or
whatever so have no idea what the difference would be.

Kiri