[Sca-cooks] The Un-viru$

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jul 27 11:32:35 PDT 2001

;-) I like that description - magic mail bag!

Nope, my settings are all 'normal' for me - I delete and compress
after every session, I don't have active-x and java enabled, and
I got my favorite computer geek to manually strip out almost all
of internet exploder ...
I have gone and double checked - nothing in my email file at the
ISP [I have always set it to strip out my messages instead of
leaving them on the server] but it seems to have stopped with a
reinstall of communicater 4.77, so I hope it is finished with the
nonsense. Norton and McAfee didn't pick up anything, and my
firewall didn't even twitch.

grump!

ObFood - make long pork out of virus writers and malicious
hackers! I don't think anyone would even care ...
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: