[Sca-cooks] Can you identify this plant?

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Sat Jul 28 17:22:07 PDT 2001

Noble Cousin!

Greetings from Solveig! Actually, as I recall, it is supposed to be
a member of the grape family. What I am hoping for is an exact
identification.

				Your Humble Servant
				Solveig Throndardottir
				Amateur Scholar

>Is there some reason to believe this isn't a grape varietal?  It looks like
>a grape vine with individual fruit instead of bunches, but the leaf shape,
>the presence of tendrils, and the size of the fruit that is shown all lead
>me to believe it is a grape of some kind.
>Christianna

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|                  techie.com, msn.com                                |