[Sca-cooks] OT: Trip to Ireland

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jul 31 04:21:29 PDT 2001

Neither my husband nor myself drink alcohol, and I
don't remember ever having any trouble in Ireland
with getting served soft drinks when we asked for
them.  Even at breakfast. Ireland caters to the
American tourist trade and that includes things like
ice in the hotels, soft serve ice cream, and soft
drinks.
Johnna Holloway