[Sca-cooks] Sweet and Sour Raisins

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 10:49:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/30/01 2:59:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
kingstaste at mindspring.com writes:

<<  I have it
 packed in a jar in the refrigerator now, and am wondering what else it would
 be good on.  I haven't seen anyone say they thought it looked like something
 remotely period, but heck, all the ingredients are!  It sure has the taste
 of many period sauces I've had, just add bread crumbs and we'd be halfway
 there.
 Christianna >>

A nice boneless pork roast, seasoned with rosemary and white wine maybe? OR
chicken or duck breast, confit, and a really well charred steak(sorry, I can
only meat that way) Take your pick. Or even use it as a dessert topping.
Finnebhir