[Sca-cooks] No Sh*t, there THEY were in MY kitchen

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Jul 31 10:47:22 PDT 2001

Possum's greasy, squirrel's stringy.. snake dun have enough meat for my
tastes.  Never had 'coon.

I remember Land Starvival class from when I was in Aircrew school... some
guys in my group were trying to catch an armadillo.. they were chasing it
after one of them got their knife stuck in its back.  Didn't try the dillo..
heard to many bad things about them.