[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #126 - 18 msgs

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Tue Jun 5 09:12:25 PDT 2001

I remember back when doing semi-pro street-bike [motorcycle] racing [ AAMRR-
1970's + 80's], a beer from Waltham, Mass. "Guaranteed to be the Bottom of
the Barrel" ,,,, it says so on the can. it is/was called Froth & Slosh. we
bought it by the pallet load for use at various tracks that we raced in the
Northeast US. It was a free hand out for the helpers who 'toasted' all day
on the 1 to 2 mile road tracks.