[Sca-cooks] ....want to be an Apprentice(beer)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:58:39 PDT 2001

I laughed out loud when I opened this.  It was posted to the Merry Rose so
some of you may have had the same laugh already.  At the Greydragon website
there are lots of listings of articles on beer, meads, ales, mustard.  Oh
Just go there...

Olwen whose neck hurts so bad I wish I had a beer just now...