[Sca-cooks] Scotland gifts

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Thu Jun 7 14:01:16 PDT 2001

The only Scotch liqueur (as opposed to just booze) I've run into is Glen
Ord, lovely shaped bottle and very sweet. Not for straight drinking, though
very nice as an after dinner cordial. Could that be what you are thinking
of? Or were you referring to just single malts, of which there are several -
I think Glenfiddich is the most common, but others are readily available.

Lann (does a post a week disqualify me as a lurker?)  8-)