[Sca-cooks] Re: Standard Test & Crabs

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 20:58:29 PDT 2001

It's called the 'crab bucket theory'  Ever see a bucketful of crabs ?
If one tries to climb out, the others pull him back down. Of course,
they don't realize that they're doomed. The smart crab does, but
doesn't have much choice.
Newspapers don't mean much to crabs --until they're dumped onto them
with a bowl of melted butter on the side.

>Subject: Re: Standard test was Re: [Sca-cooks]

>Then why do we smart people have to take them? Grrr, they're purposely
making us stupid :P