[Sca-cooks] How long...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:24:41 PDT 2001

How long does it take to know you have just been so immersed in the SCA you
don't think twice about courtesy.  Obviously I have been in way longer than
that.

I just came back from traffic court.  What does a good gentle do in Court
when called up?  Curtsy.  Address the person seated in front of you as
Excellencey.  Go ahead then....just try to argue your case...

Obligatory food content...It's almost lunch time and now that I have paid my
parking fine I have to eat cheap...

Olwen...That would be Lady Olwen, the incredibly dumb