[Sca-cooks] back to kettles

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jun 8 13:57:17 PDT 2001

Thanks for the info, Bear.  Did you see the one Cindy sent, though?  It's
"from Pedro de la Vega, Flos Sanctorum, Zaragoza, G. Coci, 1544".  I thought
surely, people heated water to pour into something else, rather than dip it
out, despite not having tea.  The only other thought I had was there must
have been some sort of short ewer made to set directly on the fire.  I can't
see a brass one, but maybe ceramic?  Dunno.

Madelina