[Sca-cooks] Tiramisu OT

Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Jun 18 18:03:32 PDT 2001

OH GOD! Somebody turn off the mental imagery!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!

In my growing up era and culture, a willy was a man's thingy.........you know.....nudge, nudge.

Aoife

Kiri wrote:

>>the "slick-willy" texture it's famous for by making sure that you add it as the very last thing before you turn off the heat.

"History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History
is who we are and why we are the way we are." -David
McCullough

"History is a vast early warning system."-Norman
Cousins

"History is the record of an encounter between character
and circumstance." -Donald Creighton