[Sca-cooks] Poisoning Anecdotes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 06:14:17 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/19/01 5:09:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

<< Thomas came to me, gave me my last rights, and I died....but that was my
 other persona, Nikita. Thats how Misha sprang up. It was lots of fun.

 Misha >>

LOL! :-) My first persona (Lord Osgaldr Gwydion ap Bran died of mushroom
poisoning while preparing a feast (one of the Mountain Confederation's Lady's
Champion Tourneys). His death was followed by a a funeral procession in which
a 'priest'  flogged the body being carried on a bier to make sure it was
dead. The procession consiusted of many morners, a  paid group of 'wailing'
women and the King and Queen of the East at that time. The Queen became tired
and dropped out. The King fell in a mud puddle and after much drinking to the
memory of the  dead one, Master Cormac lept into the burning funeral pyre ,
cut off the finger of the corpse (actully an arm from a resuscitation Annie
doll) and had to be pulled from the fire by his lady wife. He then staggered
around the fire chewing on the thumb yelling 'EAT THE DEAD!' over and over
again at the top of his lungs. A good time was had by all. :-)

Ras