[Sca-cooks] Seeking Opinions

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 22:54:50 PDT 2001

In a message dated 06/30/2001 1:26:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

> Are any on the list familiar with "Christmas thru History" a book on
christmas
> feasts by Lorna J Sass ? Is it worth having on the book shelf ?

I have a copy of it and my thought is that the recipes within are nothing we
don't already have access to elsewhere. I had hoped for more. However, if you
get it at a good remaindered price, it couldn't hurt...  As I recall without
looking for it and skimming, about half of the "feasts" are within Period.

Ilaria