[Sca-cooks] dogs meat was: Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jun 1 10:36:44 PDT 2001

of course we know Joke about the Asian nuns at their first American Baseball
game, trying the local franks, one turns to the other and asks: "Which part
of the Dog did you get"?  ...

Two months now and I'm still waiting for ... 'dog gone'. She won't leave
even when loose. My guess is its those good Kitchen scraps.