[Sca-cooks] weird idea... medieval restaurant

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Sun Jun 3 08:20:27 PDT 2001

About the menu, **for sale:**  a Quarterly Booklet[s] ... with more details
about the menus served, but not the exact recipes.
Consider the purchase of 'supplies and food' in bulk. This would be daily
feasts, not just for one weekend. Seasonal as well as regional [ when -we-
go ... franchise]. Here we *have* to play what the public expects, not
"..history the way it should have been". We want their monies, to keep our
food theme going. Ru

snips----- >