[Sca-cooks] chicken & cherries

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Jun 4 06:42:07 PDT 2001

You're welcome to come up to my part of Artemisia....I woke up this a.m.
to several inches of snow, and I'm only about 3000 ft. above sea level.
Actually, it's snowing now.  *sigh*  You'd think the weather would
realize that midsummer's only 3 weeks away. ;-P
--Maire (grumbling herself--the trees are losing huge #s of limbs, so
who knows if we'll have cherries at all this year [local season is
July/early Aug.])

Now why can't we split the difference? It hit 90 here in Northern Ansteorra
yesterday and is expected to go higher today and was even warmer out in the
panhandle of Texas. We rarely have locally grown cherries here, it just gets
too hot. Margarite