[Sca-cooks] polenta

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jun 4 13:43:08 PDT 2001

The mere mention of tequila brings to my mind the smell of regurgitation due
to what happened to me the last time I drank a large quantity of Jose
Cuervo, who is no longer a friend of mine.  Funny how our brains do this
sort of thing to us.

Madelina de Lyndesaye
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea