[Sca-cooks] Icky beer

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Jun 5 09:00:05 PDT 2001

> Gwyak!  Red White and Blue beer -- the worst of the worst, the beer that
> even folks in Basic training won't drink (at least willingly).
>
> toodles, margaret

::Shudders, remembering NTC Memphis, and the selling of blood for purchases
of cases of the Beast for drinking in the barracks::

Then again..... I won't even use most American beers in cooking.....  okay..
Mass produced American beers.  I will grudgingly use Budweiser in my
sourdough beer pancakes and for steaming crabs  but DRINK it?  Gag me with a
smurf!!!!

Boro