[Sca-cooks] Nasty beer!

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:29:31 PDT 2001

This whole thread has been especially funny to me.  Probably because
the other day I said to my companion as we were speeding down some
back road that I wish I could drink some bad American beer but I was
worried about my medicine reacting with the beer.

The companion said, "Whadda mean bad American beer".  I said,
"Oh...something that tastes really hoppy (sp?) like a Michelob I
guess. "  He said, "What's wrong with Michelob?".

I ended up not drinking the beer, I ended up boiling my shrimp in it.
It wasn't  quite the same as drinking it but it was still hoppy, and
I still want to drink one.  ;-)  Go figure.

	Angeline