[Sca-cooks] Medieval Arab Cookery book

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:11:56 PDT 2001

>Don't you love it?  I had not been planning to participate in the Bright
>Hills Trial by Fire, but now I'm actually thinking of trying it....so
>many wonderful recipes!!!  Though I may have to ask the list for some
>assistance in sorting out some of the directions!
>
>Kiri

Okay I'll bite, where can I order one from?  (I hope this isn't a
dumb question)--I haven't been able to keep up on the list for
sometime, but I am getting ready to do a feast on saturday and pass
on the seneschal key, all in one day....so I am starting to think
more about expanding my cooking knowledge!