[Sca-cooks] Summer starts WHEN?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 13:55:16 PDT 2001

--- Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am not Glenda, nor do I play her on TV, but I have
> been to Australia from Dec. thru Feb.  It is warm
> and
> sunny, just like summer should be.  It is also just
> like a California winter, warm and sunny.  So,
> please
> don't speak for all Americans, because not all
> Americans experience snow for Christmas.  I never
> have.

I recall many a White Christmas here in
Bakersfield...of course it was thick fog.  Now you
know why they call our shire Wintermist.  We did have
quite a little snowfall two years ago.  One February
morning we got up to 6 inches of real,
honest-to-goodness snow...the first truly measurable
snowfall in something like 110 years.... I've never
seen anything like it, and am not likely to see it
again.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.