[Sca-cooks] Summer starts WHEN?

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Tue Jun 5 17:38:56 PDT 2001

Huette,

I find it's warm and sunny half the time, warm and rainy (with lots of
thunderstorms in the afternoon) the other half. That's from living in the
semi-tropics, I think. In Sydney, it reaches 36C fairly regularly, in
Canberra, where Mel lives, it's even hotter, as it's away from the sea (Mel,
it may be -6 there now, but you ARE only a couple of hours drive from the
ski fields - you also get to use proper winter weight cloaks more too).

Glenda
(who plays herself on TV, somewhere in the distance, in the Roman Computer
Associates ad)