[Sca-cooks] pate

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jun 5 19:25:14 PDT 2001

Chris Stanifer wrote:

> --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>
> wrote:
> > Malt whiskey - side car or sauce?
>
> > Bear
>
> I'm thinking infusion... actually in the mix.  Could
> be wrong, though... they both sound pretty good.
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Probably cubing the raw meat and marinating in a shot of Islay malt,
either Laphroaig or Bowmore, with some fresh sage, parsley, and perhaps
some chervil for a few hours before chopping up, possibly with another
small splash of the true, the blushful Hippocrene, in the mix before
cooking, is what I would do.

Unfortunately this is about as detailed a recipe as I can provide at
present; it was just a combination of flavors that seemed, in my head,
to work. I've done various things like it before, but have never written
down a recipe. Perhaps next time I will.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com