[Sca-cooks] pate

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 6 09:08:05 PDT 2001

Prydwen wrote:

> At 11:05 AM 6/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> >

> > > Probably cubing the raw meat and marinating in a shot of Islay malt,
> > > either Laphroaig or Bowmore, with some fresh sage, parsley, and perhaps
> > > some chervil for a few hours before chopping up, possibly with another
> > > small splash of the true, the blushful Hippocrene, in the mix before
> > > cooking, is what I would do.
> > >

> I'd rather Ardbeg, thank you...
>
> Prydwen

Could be, especially to serve with it. But I don't think it's
appropriate to use Ardbeg as a seasoning or cooking ingredient; it's too
delicate, and ultimately I consider it a waste. Besides, my decision was
based primarily on what happens to be in my cupboard at the time.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com