[Sca-cooks] Good beer

Wed Jun 6 09:12:45 PDT 2001

Lambics are a type brew where the wort is placed in open vats for a time to
collect wild yeast.  Most of the current lambics come from one small area in
Belgium, although I know one brewer in Elfsea who is enamoured of them.

Unless you have a package store handling a lot of specialty beers, you
probably won't find lambic in Oklahoma.

Bear