[Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Wed Jun 6 11:02:26 PDT 2001

I had the funniest breakfast at Keflavik Airport in Iceland.

It was, from the packaging, banana yogurt with "springenkornen."  The
picture wasn't very good, but the yogurt looked like yogurt and the
springenkornen looked vaguely like muesli.  So I bought it.

Then I opened it and the springenkornen turned out to be vivid, hot pink,
and looked like rice krispies.  OK, maybe pink, but still cereal.

Then I put it on the cereal and it started making noises.  Turned out that
what I was having for breakfast was yogurt with Pop-Rocks.  Very silly.

Not sure how well it would travel, though!