[Sca-cooks] online glossary

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Wed Jun 6 12:03:48 PDT 2001

> That looks just like the pasta drying rack I used to use.  I would imagine
> it to look something more like woven like the fence in the Rue picture.
> Sort of like a cooling rack type thing except made out of natural fibers.
> Olwen

Someone remind me to smack Lady Ayisha of Stovik upside her
head.....preferably when she's NOT in armor.

::chuckles:: I didn't know there was such a thing as a pasta drying rack
until I was in my late 20's... I still have very vivid memories of life in
Nieukoop, Holland.  After living among the Dutch for 6 months, Ayisha
decided that she had a craving for pasta. My sisters and I came home from
school to find Ayisha coated in flour, and every surface in the
house...particularly the chairs we used while doing our homework,  was in
use as a drying rack for every form of noodle our mother could think of.

Boroghul.