Standard test was Re: [Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Jun 6 19:05:28 PDT 2001

Smart people have to take the tests so the numbers are better, remember that
Va is a former member of the Confederacy and the nation's perception is that
the South is full of dumb people. I do not believe this, I want to make that
clear. These test are a way for the "fat old Politicians" to show that their
education system works.

When you turn 21 you can run for the legislature and try to change the test.

Thorbjorn