[Sca-cooks] Good beer

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 7 08:37:21 PDT 2001

As I understand it, not being a beer drinker, the best Maryland brew is Wild
Goose, brewed on the Eastern Shore.  They have seasonal beers, all of which are
good depending on the kind of beer you like.  I even like some of what they
produce!

My favorite beer is actually a stout...Guiness...from the tap.  It tastes
different that what comes out of a bottle or can.  It's even better at a pub in
Scotland!

Kiri