[Sca-cooks] Interesting facts of life

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:01:31 PDT 2001

>This was e-mailed to me by a friend who knows my interests. It may or may
>not be true, but it is fun to read. The author is unknown.
>Facts of life in the 1500's

>Kirsten of Blak Rose

Sigh. If I see this posted one more time on the list
someone will die. I'm really not yelling at you, Kirsten.
It's an old thread and most of the interesting facts
have been thouroughly debunked. If you folks want to
get into this again you are welcome or you can go to
the Flori-thingy where Stefan probably has the discussion
stored away.

Gunthar

PS. And I don't want to hear the story about the
Neiman Marcus cookie recipe either!

PPS. I'm making cuskynoles for my Coronation buffet this
weekend. Using a ravioli maker so they will be a new
heretical version.