[Sca-cooks] Wahoo!

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Jun 8 06:26:35 PDT 2001

Congrats on getting through the process so quickly, I am on the July letter.
I submitted back in May 1999. But we had some problems at Calontir Saker
herald with misplaced submissions. I hope mine passes on first try.

How Many cooks in Midwest are going to Calontir Lilies War?  We would but
the funding wasn't there.

Thorbjorn and Beatrix