[Sca-cooks] Good beer

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jun 8 06:43:00 PDT 2001

That sounds heavenly...especially after the rack of lamb we had last
night.  I thawed a couple, salted them VERY lightly, then sprinkled
z'atar on both sides and let them sit for a while in the frig.  Then my
sweetie grilled them for us...great stuff!

I'll give the stew a try.  Sounds like a Pennsic possibility.

Kiri