[Sca-cooks] Interesting facts of life

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Fri Jun 8 09:55:28 PDT 2001

Ya know, if we could only get Master A to pennsic, where he,
Gunthar and Cariadoc could have a cuskynole cookoff for the
tuesday afternoon cooks potluck get together!
margali
[he could camp with anybody on the cooks list - I know we'd make
space even if we had to throw my husband into singles camping for
it!]

~~~~~
the quote starts here:
> PPS. I'm making cuskynoles for my Coronation buffet this
> weekend. Using a ravioli maker so they will be a new
> heretical version.

Oooh! Someone start collecting wood- I'll get the rioting
villagers and
we'll tie the heretical cuskynoles around his neck while we light
the
fire!

'Lainie
moseying out to the Rock, where cuckynoles are served at the bar,
next to
the hot wings...