[Sca-cooks] How long...

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jun 8 10:11:04 PDT 2001

Is this the 'damaged' car that got the ticket ? My Lady tells me that her
time in provincial high courts in Ontario, you would not be far off. And
head bobbin, like that rear window toy of ole, was not out of order.
However, I found that when with Orientals, the courtesy was easier and truer
than when dealing with the English.
snips......>