[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jun 8 12:55:12 PDT 2001

At least this part of the north, which I suppose is more properly the
Midwest/Northern Plains, the local pizza chain calls them hoagies, and
everybody else, possibly from exposure to various national chains of
submarine sandwich establishments, calls them subs. [gasp]

Here, btw, is MN. Which is a weird state anyway, being that pretty much
every restaurant around has walleye on the menu.

Margaret FitzWilliam