[Sca-cooks] what to bring back from the UK

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jun 8 23:20:13 PDT 2001

Kiri commented:
> Hey...guess what?  I've found a place where I can order them...it's available on
> the web from a US importer at www.pennyhapenny.com.  They are very good people
> to do business with.  I ordered them to gift the folks who helped me fix my dish
> for XXth Year!
>
> Kiri (rejoicing in the fact that I had a few left over for me!!)

Thanks for the site, Kiri. My wife likes dark chocolate. I may have to
get some for her.

For those who are interested in Vegemite and Marmite after hearing
our conversations on these earlier might be interested in knowing that
they also have both of these:
> Marmite (English) - 125g                $5.00
>                   - 250g                $9.50
>                   - 500g               $18.00
> Vegemite 113g                           $4.45

Hey, Marmite experts, is there a differance between English Marmite
and what I can buy here in the US or in Australia? If not, why the
indication above?
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net