Standard test was Re: [Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:57:55 PDT 2001

Misha have you discussed home schooling with your folks.  It seems that you
are bright enough and enough of a self-starter that it may work for you even
if you didn't have a stay at home parent but were just left with assignments
to be completed every day.  Of course you do miss the social aspect but
then, you do have us!  BYW, how is it you are on the computer during the
daytime?
Olwen