Standard test was Re: [Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 13:32:11 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/11/01 9:59:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Misha have you discussed home schooling with your folks.  It seems that you
>  are bright enough and enough of a self-starter that it may work for you
even
>  if you didn't have a stay at home parent but were just left with
assignments
>  to be completed every day.  Of course you do miss the social aspect but
>  then, you do have us!  BYW, how is it you are on the computer during the
>  daytime?
>  Olwen
 Have you ever tried to talk to my mother. It's nearly impossible and she's
very old school (ya know, textbooks and going to school, etc. etc.) And she'd
be like "Nag nag nag, you'll sit in front of that computer all day (which we
will next year when we get the new labtops) and blah blah blah" and fuss at
me for about an hour. Plus I need help with math badly. History and english
are nothing to me but math *cries*. Plus next year they're taking out study
block and making us have 5th period everyday which part of it will be a 45
minute tudy block. Plus all the classes are extended to 100 minutes which is
about 10 more minutes to each class. It may not seem much, but when your
Chemistry class is extremely boring, those 10 minutes go by fast. And they're
doing this because of the SOL's. You have to have a certain amount of class
time and we were under it. Oh well, i'll just nag some more. Nag nag nag nag.

Misha