[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:40:13 PDT 2001

>Plus I need help with math badly. History and english
>are nothing to me but math *cries*.

I hear you on that one.  Math was the bane of my existence in school.  Got
As across the board, except for math; pulled Cs and Ds.  Turned out I have a
learning disability.  I kept hacking at it out of desperation; got through
high school and college okay.  I still transpose numbers and can't do
complex algebra to save my life.  I can, however, geek out in two languages
on various subjects not having to do with math.  Fair trade, I think.

:-)

Vicente