[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Jun 12 06:39:23 PDT 2001

Margarite Uge-ber:

> In my family the one true sandwich is crunchy peanut butter with vine
> ripened tomato on brown bread. Margarite

::stands and points a finger::
HERETIC!!!!

All of the faithful know that the one true sandwich is succulent roast
turkey breast with tarragon mustard, and melted muenster on a nice crusty
whole wheat bread that has been topped with roasted garlic, olive oil,
kosher salt, and sun dried tomatoes

::chuckles:: Sorry.. couldn't resist.....  It's been a brain melter of a
past few months for me.. I just felt the need to be silly.

Boroghul.