[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Tue Jun 12 17:20:57 PDT 2001

I can remember being taken to the Pen and Pencil Club in
Manhattan in '69 for lunch and having to argue the waiter into
letting me have the steak tartare. Philistine figured I wanted a
kiddie-burger. Feh!

I happen to like raw beef - which I don't get anywhere as often
as I'd like. I'm too lazy to chop my own and I don't trust the
grocery to do it for me. I don't feel like getting E. coli!

margali
~~~~~the quote starts here:
On seeing her barely warmed piece of cow flesh on a plate, I've
been known
to say, "I've seen cows hurt worse than that get better."

Madelina