OT RE: [Sca-cooks] How long...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 17:57:14 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/12/01 6:00:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

> That is why I prefer the SCA. Known roles. Known behavior. And my kids are
>  not southern, but have just as much politeness as my military father
> expected
>  of me growing up.

I'm a Southern folk and for years it was always required of me to hold open
the door. Yes, my generation can be respectful (even though we get blasted
for every little thing even though all of us teenagers can't help if someone
has psychological problem. To sum it up:Columbine). Somewhere there must have
been a respect gap or something. Here in Virginia, men are expected to hold
open the doors and the ladies go first. Its weird how we drift from morals
like this.

Misha the polite.